Broker Check

RV Insurance in Texas

If you don't have the right insurance coverage, you may fall victim to an RV horror story. Luckily, you can work with The Ross Insurance Agency in Waco, TX to find all of your RV insurance coverage needs.

You can contact us right now to ask us questions like:

  • How much should it cost to insure my RV?
  • What kind of RV insurance do I need in Texas?
  • Do I have too much RV insurance for my RV now?
  • Am I under-insured?

In Texas, RVs that are driven by themselves need to have their own insurance policy, but those that are towed by a vehicle can be covered as an extension of the vehicle unless it is being financed or leased. Then the RV requires its own insurance policy.

The right insurance policy for you and your RV will depend upon several factors, including:

  • What class is your RV: A, B, or C?
  • Is it a truck camper?
  • Is it a trailer camper?
  • Do you use it for commercial use? (Yes, some RVs are used as a business.)
  • Do you do part-time or full-time RV living?
  • Do you use your RV just for recreational or occasional use?
  • Has your use of the RV changed over the past year?

If you don’t get an RV insurance check-up, you could end up paying thousands of unnecessary out-of-pocket expenses. We can do that check-up for you today. There’s no cost or obligation to contact us right now. We love getting you the right insurance at the best price.